“Our systems are reviewed and audited by an external Health & Safety Company, ensuring our procedures and standards are maintained and updated constantly.”
Albany has set the following objectives for achieving the highest possible standards of Health & Safety:
- To provide the safest possible environment for its visitors, employees and contractors and any others who may be affected by our activities.
- To eliminate, wherever possible, risks to health and safety, or where not possible, effectively control those risks.
- To reduce accidents and incidents to the lowest possible level.
- To ensure all employees are competent and effectively trained to carry out their duties in a safe manner.
- To actively review risks and their controls in an effort to constantly improve standards of health and safety in the light of new technology, legislation and best practise.
- To maintain an organisational structure for the management of health and safety, including lines of communication co-operation and identification of responsibilities for managers with key health and safety roles.